Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Countdown

my current countdowns:
-to the weekend
-to when my brother comes home
-to spring break
-to my birthday
-to summer
(and a lot more)

but mostly, I could not be more excited for this weekend. I'm literally just so excited. Time to catch up on all my favorite things, hopefully (online) shop a bit, etc. I'm also thinking about beginning to compile a birthday list...and I also really need to place an order on Amazon with some essentials. (Bioderma, a camera sling thing, a few nail polishes, etc.) For me, while those are all small things to be done, I could not be more excited to do them this weekend. To really just relax in general. Are you looking forward to the weekend? What will you guys be upto? Let me know in the comments below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment