Sunday, March 4, 2012

Just a few things and a quick hello

hello world... sorry I've been so MIA for the past little bit. Life has been interesting to say the least, but for the most part, unfortunately, it has been extremely stressfull and jam-packed, leaving little free time for that matter, and even littler free time for posting. So, while my little "sabbatical"is not necessarily over (I have SO much left to do today and tomorrow, and the first part of this week in general, I just wanted to say a little hello to all with a quick little post. At this point, I have no clue what I'm righting about, so brb until I figure out what.

(..5 min later...)

so, I'm not sure if this is a boring kind of post or not (please, let me know if it is or isn't in the comments-- I love honest feedback, and am so not going to take criticism personally), but I'm going to do a post of just some things I want, generally speaking. This is going to be somewhat of a less "fashion-y" post, and more just fashion in terms of what someone my age could actually get away with wearing, and putting designer labels aside...here goes something:

(I was planning on adding some more pictures and descriptions, however, I must leave and do work.. this is all for now)

photo from: www.ebay.com

photo from: www.urbanoutfitters.com

photo from: www.nastygal.com
photo from: www.nastygal.com

photo from: www.nastygal.com (back view of dress above)

photo from: www.nastygal.com

photo from: www.nastygal.com (and I just like the top as a prospect top to go under see through-ish blouses.. not as a normal top)

photo from: www.nastygal.com

photo from: www.nastygal.com

photo from: www.nastygal.com

photo from: www.urbanoutfitters.com

Don't worry, I'll try to keep in the swing of things and keep posting more frequently! I've felt such an influx of love from all the views on this blog so far, and I really appreciate it! If you have any blogs, I'd love to see them, so just leave the link down below on a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment