Monday, February 27, 2012

NYFW Fall 2012 (Part III)

Sorry sorry sorry! Yep, my laziness led to me splitting up a single post into three. My b. But alas, I conclude.
**Disclaimer: all photos are from www.style.com (once again)**

J. Mendel
the coat

the jacket




the dress minus the sleeves




not the gloves..





Jason Wu

Jenny Packham



Jil Sander Navy



Karen Walker



Marc by Marc Jacobs

Monique Lhuillier
sort of the shirt. kind of unique?








Nanette Lepore



Oscar de la Renta


just the sweater




Prabal Gurung


 Proenza Schouler
just the top

just the top

just the top


Rachel Comey

Mostly the top (I think?)-- but not even entirely sure about that.


Just the top




Rachel Roy



I don't really like the dress, I just think the hem/lines are cool.

I don't really like the dress, really just the hem.

Rachel Zoe




Rag & Bone


Just the blazer-- I like the leather sleeves juxtaposed with the wool body of the coat.
Ralph Lauren





Rebecca Minkoff




Reed Krakoff



Reem Acra



Done

No comments:

Post a Comment